1. Small-town customer care: It's the little things that count
Remember what it was like to call a company and get a live person you actually wanted to talk to? That's us. Have a problem? We'll fix it fast. Working with a boutique web development firm like CMS Web Solutions gives you some immediate advantages. Our goal is to ensure our family of clients feels looked after.
- You can ask us about whether mail addressed to your business is spam (and you do) and we are always happy to assist.
- We advise you when your email account is sending spam and you are not aware.
- If all your services are with us, you only have 1 contact to remember if there are ever any issues.
- In a pinch, we may be able to retrieve a file for you and forward on to one of your partners when you're on the road.
- Our hosting, email and websites are state of the art so you're always ahead of other businesses.
It gets even better when some of these working relationships become personal friendships. And yes, that happily does happen regularly! (Especially if you bring babies or kittens into the office).
2. Responding to problems and challenges
We like to think of ourselves as small and mighty and small and flexible. Need something done? We'll quickly tell you the cost and time involved. And if we can't take care of it we'll help you find someone that can.
We constantly monitor and bring issues to your attention before you may even be aware of them.
- Just last week we advised one of our clients that their third party DNS provider was having issues that was starting to affect their website and provided options.
- We continue to advise our clients on legislation and regulations that centre around our industry and that ultimately will affect you: Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL), Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), etc.
- We regularly inform clients of major changes or trends so they can get ahead of them.
3. Specialists in our field: Web, Mobile, Accessible
We focus on developing custom websites that are well built, mobile and search engine friendly as well as accessible. But we do so much more.
Because we know clients like to deal with one company, our business model includes using partner specialists. We bring together a talented team that's skilled in their specialty. Why go to a larger agency with higher costs and slower response time? Time and time again we find that many larger firms are not even aware of important industry changes like accessibility. They tend to move slowly. Our team's insights and expertise tend to drive the industry rather than respond.
In a business climate where the smart and nimble lead and succeed, doesn't it make sense to choose a firm like ours?