It's Thanksgiving and we have so much to be grateful for.
We are thankful to all the essential workers including: all Heath Care Providers, Truck Drivers, Grocery Store, Drug Store, Gas Station, Government employees, Maintenance workers and the list goes on.
We are also so thankful for the creativity of many of our clients adapting to these changing times in order to be able to continue to serve their customers and the community. It hasn't been easy. Some of these adapting measures include:
- Van Belle Flowers & Garden Center creating a temporary drive through for ordering and pickups of certain items during lockdown.
- Van Belle Flowers & Garden Center creating a temporary order form for curbside pick-up items during lockdown and taking the Garden Centre full e-commerce.
- Herrington's Quality Butchers keeping customers apprised of changes via weekly newsletters and providing curbside pick up.
- Herrington's Quality Butchers providing gloves and masks and shelter for any line ups outside.
- Canplex Profiles supporting essential workers by stepping up and creating face shields when there was a shortage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Linton's Farm Market creating traffic flows to protect customers and workers,
- and to the many, many others that continue to make upgrades and changes to their websites and their process flows to accommodate and serve us all.
So for Thanksgiving 2020, we at CMS Web Solutions would like to thank you all and to say that we are happy to support you in any way that we can. Be safe and be well and let us all continue to support each other.