CMS Web Solutions continues to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Canada and around the World.
Since SARS, CMS Web Solutions has been gradually making our business and infrastructure more resilient.
Our top priorities are the health and safety of our team members and support partners, providing mission-critical services to our clients.
Infrastructure support was designed around a remote-based workforce, one that encourages team members to work from home office locations. At this time, all CMS Web Solutions staff are working from home. Our Port Perry head office is CLOSED.
All Canadian client websites are hosted and backed up in Canada.
We understand that websites are important to clients. You expect and require a mission-critical level of service at all times. This is certainly highlighted in times where communication and notices via websites are time-sensitive and could impact lives.
The following measures have been put in place to ensure our data centre/network infrastructure isn't impacted by the coronavirus, these include:
- COVID-19 action plans of key suppliers and data centres have been reviewed.
- Data centres teams are using strict “no-contact” protocols between shifts.
- Data centre teams are disinfecting hard surfaces between shifts.
- Additional server and bandwidth capacity is in place to respond to any significant demand for services.
- Active redundancy across 3 data centres, located in 3 Provinces (Quebec, Ontario, British Columbia) in the case of a disaster or emergency within a specific data centre or Province.
This will certainly be a challenging time for many people and businesses. We and our partner suppliers are doing our best to keep our team members safe and clients well supported.
Should you require any assistance with your website or just have general questions about working offsite, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.